Sales Representative Position
The responsibility of the Sales Representative will consist of outside sales activities within the Chicago market. The focus will be the growth and support for all divisions of Verde. These key sales activities include account management, servicing of account needs, selling to existing and prospective accounts and lead generation creating new customers.
- Sell into existing and prospective property management companies.
- Sell and service the building engineering community.
- Articulate and manage customer needs and issues to internal management and staff and conversely represent Verde management opinions professionally and with best possible outcome.
- Take responsibility/ownership for meeting account needs and issues including returns, switch-outs, inventory, purchasing, credit, pricing and net profitability.
- Actively pursue sales leads in the generation of new accounts. This includes the use of electronic resources and databases in research.
- Provide competitive intelligence on product lines, pricing, new products, GP levels, customer ownership status and other distributor activities as it becomes available.
- Utilize Microsoft Office software, such as Word, Excel and the Internet to obtain any pertinent information regarding customer request and in preparation of any Company forms e.g. expense reports and sale call reports.
- Continuously cultivate prospective customers.
- Promote and discuss on site Company events.
- Interact with customers and vendors at Verde/Vendor sponsored events.
- Support a “sell all of Verde all of the time” mind set across all Verde product lines and divisions.