Energy Efficiency Analyst Position
Verde’s Analyst will provide technical services in support of all of our efforts to promote energy efficiency. The Analyst will research and analyze energy-efficient and renewable energy technologies to support strategic planning efforts; research, design and develop energy efficiency programs and evaluation efforts; and develop and advise on efficiency program implementation procedures. The Analyst will also maintain, use, and modify Verde’s cost-effectiveness spreadsheet-based (Microsoft Excel with Visual Basic programming) screening tools to evaluate and analyze the technical and economic impacts of technologies and programs.
- Research and analyze energy-efficient and renewable energy technology costs, energy savings and market penetrations.
- Research, analyze and design energy efficiency programs and strategies.
- Develop and advise clients on effective implementation of energy efficiency programs.
- Maintain, use and modify spreadsheet-based tools to analyze energy efficiency technologies, programs and efficiency portfolios.
- Manage tasks and time to meet deliverables on time and on budget.